Digital Marketing Manager
About this role: You are the ideal candidate if you’re a startup-minded digital marketing professional who is excited to build out a direct-to-patient platform from the ground up. Will have an impactful role in the US launch of a new category of product backed by rigorous clinical evidence, which represents a true white-space opportunity. Receive support of a small, robust team, including VP of Global Marketing and Marketing Associate.
About Intrinsic Therapeutics: Intrinsic Therapeutics is a tightly-knit startup environment where ideas are challenged and unique skill sets are valued. Our mission and core values reflect 20 years of perseverance, which have led us to current FDA Pre-Market Approval.
- Act as project manager for all digital marketing activities.
- Manage workflow of creative assignments from initiation of the project plan through development, the medico-legal review process, and delivery of finished creative materials.
- Manage social media platforms: posting, comment monitoring, responding and content development.
- Manage marketing automation for professional e-mail campaigns, professional education events, and customer training programs.
- Proactively lay-out a schedule and plan for content updates and execute according to a scheduled for the company websites, sales apps, and social media platform.
- Establish KPI metrics, dashboards and manage SEO and PPC campaigns, including ability to work with Google Analytics and Google Adwords.
- Perform data analyses including assisting in measuring and reporting performance of marketing campaigns.
- Manage and process email marketing including managing contacts lists, templates, content, and scheduling email delivery.
- Manage third-party vendors (e.g. digital agencies, social media analytics tools and publishing platforms)
- Other duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Critical Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong detail orientation, project management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively with Sales, Marketing, Market Access, Regulatory, Executive Management, and vendors.
- Ability to manage workloads and prioritize requests to meet deadlines.
- Proactive, collaborative, “can-do” approach to partnering with and “managing” internal customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical work experience.
- At least five years of experience related to marketing and/or communication activities.
- Experience managing marketing activities within a highly regulated environment.
- Experience in the medical device, life sciences or healthcare industries.